Beginner Jr Hip Hop (Ages 8-12)
Beginners (ages 7-12)
Beginner Teen Hip Hop
Keiki Hip Hop (ages 4-6)
Keiki Hip Hop
Intermediate Teen Hip Hop (ages 16+)
Teen Technique and Progressions (13+)
Adult Beginner Hip Hop
Keiki Hip Hop
JR Hip Hop
Hip Hop 1 (ages 13+)
Jazz 1 (9+)
Jr Dance Team (9-13)
Teen Dance Team
COVID-19 Studio Plan Click here. All students must wear mask.
No outside street shoes. Must have separate dance shoes.
NO DROP IN CLASSES AND SPECTATORS
X Static Dance Studio Action Plan all Staff and Students Must Follow
1) Must be registered online 24 hrs before coming to the studio
2) Take your temperature and sanitize your hands
3) Check in for your class at the door
4) Change your street shoes/slippers in to your dance sneakers and place in shoe bag
5) Go into the studio
6) Place your small dance bag and water in the student storage ( sanitized per use)
7) Remain 6ft social distancing at all times
8) After class, use hand sanitizer and put on your street shoes
9) Sanitize your hands , grab your things and meet your parent/guardian outside
Floors will be wiped and sanitized before and after every class. Doors will be open for air circulation when needed
1) Students must wear a face mask until CDC gives ok to remove indoor for exercise
2) NO SHARING FOOD
3) Backpack size bag only ( 1 small bag per student)
4) Must have separate dance sneakers for class
5) Must have own handsanitizer
6) Anyone coughing, sneezing, and fever will not be let into the studio for your safety and the safety of others.
7) No Parents in the studio after student check in process is done
8) Students and Parents who do not follow these safety guidelines will not be able to attend class
9) FIRST DAY OF CLASS YOU NEED YOUR STUDIO STANDARD WAIVER AND COVID19
LIABILITY WAIVER SIGNED BY PARENTS.
NO EXCEPTIONS. We need to keep our studio safe.
Tuition rates intended for classes taken by one person.
There are no make-up or rollover classes.
Monthly payment is due at the start of the 4-week period. Late payment fee is $15.
$30 fee for returned checks.
If paying by cash, exact change only.
Rehearsals and performances may replace regular classes. Show rehearsals are not included with Tuition.
Performance participation is dependent on meeting all performance requirements, including attending all classes and rehearsals. No refunds for not being allowed to perform.
Class times, locations, rates and policies subject to change.
NO REFUNDS After 2nd Week of the Semester
For our littlest dancers (ages 4.5 to 8), this class is a fun introduction to basic dance moves, including hip hop and jazz.
While warming up and dancing to upbeat music, keiki dancers ignite their imagination, develop their creative expression and music appreciation as well as their ability to comprehend and retain complex instructions.
In a nurturing environment, they'll make friends, develop self-discipline and coordination, and gain confidence.
Keiki Dance is a great way to harness all of that wonderful energy, allowing your child to shine!
What to Wear:
Comfortable clothes that will allow for movement, shoes (e.g., athletic or sneakers). Long hair pulled back away from face in pony tail/pig tails.
Jazz and Technique Progressions Classes
Jazz is a form of dance that has borrowed from many dance forms and styles such as Broadway, classical ballet, and modern.
Classes begin with stretching and strength-building exercises to warm up the body.
Learn body isolations, and stylized contemporary techniques including patterns, turns, leaps, and jumps.
Across-the-floor exercises and choreographed routines finish out an enjoyable and dynamic class that enables the dancer to retain movements in muscle memory.
What to Wear:
Comfortable, fitted clothing that will show your postural alignment; jazz shoes, half-soles (or thin socks), or barefoot. No jeans, shorts, skirts or bare-midriff tops. Long hair pulled back away from face.
For beginning to intermediate dance students.
For intermediate to advanced dance students. Students with at least 2 years of dance training.
Hip Hop - All Levels
Hip hop classes utilize upbeat music from various genres, in addition to the latest Hip Hop hits. The result is a fun, energetic class in which you will learn hip hop moves and techniques as well as develop your rhythm and precision.
Classes begin with a warm up -- stretching, body isolations, and abdominal and arm strengthening exercises. The class continues with urban steps across the floor and dance choreography.
What to Wear:
Baggy pants (e.g., sweat pants, harem pants, nylon warmups), T-shirt/tank top, and shoes (e.g., athletic or sneakers). No jeans, skirts or bare-midriff tops. Long hair pulled back away from face.
Beginning Hip Hop for Teens & Adults:
For beginning to intermediate hip hop students 13 years and up.
Hip Hop 1:
For beginning to intermediate hip hop students.
Hip Hop 2:
For intermediate/advanced dance students. Students with at least 2 years of dance training.